Friday, April 15, 2016

Reading Assignment Challenge: Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh

Reading Assignment Challenge: Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh

A dangerous, volatile rebel, hands stained bloodred.
A woman whose very existence has been erased.
A love story so dark, it may shatter the world itself.
A deadly price that must be paid.
The day of reckoning is here.

From the "alpha author or paranormal romance" comes the most highly anticipated novel of her career--one that blurs the line between madness and genius, between subjugation and liberation, between the living and the dead.

WOW!!  To anyone who has not read the Psy-Changling series--PLEASE, PLEASE do yourself a favor and go get Slave to Sensation.  Make sure you clear your calendar for a bit, once you get started, you won't want to stop...not just the first book but the entire series.  The build up to this book, the Ghost's book, was intense...intense enough that I worried there would be no way this book could live up to the expectations that I had built so I put off reading it...for a few years.  Now that I have read it, I can reassure any other nervous nellies out there, this book really is all that a bag of chips!  I don't want to give any spoilers here so I will keep this short and sweet: this book is amazing, the hero is one of the darker that I have read in a while and I loved his interactions with the one who owned his heart, and the heroine was one of the strongest in the series to date and if you have read them, you know that is saying something!  No wilting flowers from Ms. Singh, no ma'am!  This book took the events that have been simmering for a while and kept them right on the edge of boiling over.  New directions and major challenges await this world and the amazing characters who inhabit it and I can't wait to see what is coming next!  

No comments:

Post a Comment