I just keep finding fun challenges! ReadWriteLove28 is hosting the 105 Challenge. The goal is to read 105 books in 12 categories...with each set of books consisting of a number of books ranging from 1-12.
My 105 Challenge will contain the following:
14. New (or new-to-me) Sean Michael Books (I love him and he is a very prolific author!
13. Books That Make Me Laugh Out Loud
12. New-to-Me Authors
11. Books With Huge (or at least some) Buzz that I Haven't Read Yet
10. Books Written By People Who Are Related (I don't mean related to me but authors related to each other i.e. a book by Jim Butcher and then a book by his wife, Shannon Butcher...or a book written together such as PC and Kristin Cast)
9. Monochromatic Covers
7. New Adult Books
6. Next-in-a-Series Books (books in a series that is on-going that I need to read to either catch up or remain caught up)
5. Books described as "Angst-y" (not usually my cup of tea, but sometimes they really hit the spot)
4. Books that Make Me Cry (sniffle, weep, or sob, sometimes I just want to be sad...is it just me?)
3. Books recommended to me by my mom
2. Books I didn't like the first time I tried them (sometimes I'm just not in the right frame of mind for a particular book)