Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Story Sprites Reading Challenge

Story Sprites Reading Challenge (Hosted by Great Imaginations)

I am happy to jump back into blogging and back into my reading challenges!  On that note, Great Imaginations has come up with a new fun challenge to try called Story Sprites.  It runs from July 1-Oct. 1 at which point everyone will share their wrap up posts.  There is a game board: 

with colored "paths" that you can take (does anyone else get fun Candy Land feelings from this board?) depending on the books you want to read.  There are five paths: red, orange, green, blue, and purple.  You can choose one, some, or all the paths to complete.  Completed paths earn you badges and entries into a great giveaway they are conducting.  With all of this fun, how could I not want to participate?  My official goal is at least one path but you know I secretly (or not so secretly) want to complete them ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment