Thursday, April 2, 2015

2015 New Year Bookish Bingo Wrap Up

2015 New Year Bookish Bingo Wrap Up


My goal was one bingo and I actually got three!  i am very happy with how I did.  Here is what I read...

Start a Series: Desperate Game by Jayne Castle
2015 Debut: Undercurrent by Sara K. Parker
Magical Realism: Mariana by Susanna Kearsley
Pretty Dress Cover: Otherwise Engaged by Amanda Quick
Middle Grade: Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
White Cover: Earl Who Loved Me by Bethany Sefchick
LGBTQIA: All Kinds of Tied Down
Epistolary: Beneath by Roland Smith
Blue Cover: When Darkness Comes by Alexandra Ivy
Mystery or Thriller: The Martian by Andy Weir (may be a stretch although I did find it thrilling!)
Free: Last of the Summer Tomatoes by Sherrie Henry (maybe we don't have to read for this one, but I interpreted it as more of a free choice than a free space; I didn't mark it with a star in case I was wrong.)
Over 400 Pages: The Mane Event by Shelly Laurenston
Graphic Novel: Boy Princess Vol. 1 by Seyoung Kim
Romance: Capturing Peace by Molly McAdams
2014 Release You Missed: Dominated and Claimed by Bellann Summers
Gold Lettering: Catching Fire by Nora Roberts
Male POV: Against the Wall by Alexa Land

Total: 17/25 books read 

No comments:

Post a Comment