Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Monthly Mix-up Mania Reading Challenge

The Monthly Mix-up Reading Challenge sounds like a lot of fun (and I am officially now addicted to reading challenges...I just cannot seem to say no...and I like it!).  The premise is to read a book for every letter in every month of the year.  For example, a book title with a word that starts with J for January, another with a word that starts with A, an N, etc.  The word does not have to the be the first in the title either.  So I could count Bear Meets Girl for the G in August if I wished. This challenge officially begins April 1 and ends on March 31, 2017.  Two years for this one...I wonder if I can get it done in one?  A reading challenge challenge if you will...Hmm.  This is gonna be a good one, I can tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment