Friday, April 3, 2015

Literary Pickers March Challenge Status Update

Literary Pickers March Challenge Status Update

The Literary Pickers Challenge hosted by Delighted Reader is a scavenger hunt in which you look for items from a pre-selected list in the books and novellas you are reading.  Only one item per book!  In January I found 72 items; in February 19.  While I whittled away a few more items in March, I still have a few more to go...I would love to wrap this challenge up soon but don't know if April will be the month to see this happen or not.  Here is what I found in March: 

March Finds:


  1. Guitar: Beginning to Believe by Sean Michael
  2. Bear Skinned Rug: A Marrying Man by Sandrine Gasq-Dion
  3. Alarm: Stroke Rate by L M Somerton
  4. Drums: Murphy's Law by Lisa Marie Rice
  5. Clouds: Catching Fire by Nora Roberts
  6. Prince: Royal Line by Sean Michael
  7. Geek: Absent Minded Astrophysicist by T N Tarrent
  8. Superhero: Crazy Wild by Tara Janzen
  9. Corset: Dancing on the Edge by L M Somerton
  10. Lady's Hat: Undercurrent by Sara K. Parker
  11. Fan: Otherwise Engage by Amanda Quick
  12. Cane: Brad's Rock by Bellann Summer
  13. Kilt: Living on the Edge by L M Somerton
  14. Hot Dog: A Betting Man by Sandrine Gasq-Dion
In January and February I found 91 items, adding in this month's 14, I have found a total of 105. That leaves me with 7 more items to find.   


No comments:

Post a Comment