Saturday, January 12, 2013

My First Week at Series-ously Addicted

This past week has been a blast!  I finally took the plunge to start my own blog about the books I am reading and what I think about them.  I have been thinking about starting a blog for a couple of years now (in fact, I set this blog up in 2011) but have never posted.  I finally realized that nothing should hold me back if this is what I want to do.  From following so many wonderful blogs over the years, I know that the community of book bloggers is a warm and welcoming one.  

While I did not write any book reviews this week, I did sign up for some great challenges which I am really excited about.  There are some that will challenge me to read outside my known comfort zone (hello, horror and gothic challenges), some that will allow me to dig deeper into genres I have only dabbled in (talking to you, New Adult Challenge), others that will help me focus on my goal of reading through some of the books on my very extensive TBR pile (embarrassment of riches, book bingo, overstuffed bookshelf, why buy the cow) and others that will allow me to reconnect with some of my "loves" in reading (paranormal reading challenge, seriously series, YA reading challenge).   I look forward to all of the challenges I have signed up for and to all of the wonderful titles and authors discovered, re-visited, and/or glommed this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment