Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Overstuffed Bookshelf's 2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge

I love YA books but haven't read as many lately as I would like to.  I have a very long YA TBR list (I don't tend to buy as many YA books but I do have a long list-as in multiple front and back pages in a spiral notebook) and would love to check off some of the great titles that I have been hearing so much about.  So in an almost-too-good-to-be-true turn of events, I found this reading challenge hosted by My Overstuffed Bookshelf.  Perfect!  The rules are pretty simple: 


-Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
-Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.
-No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

There are four levels:
The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.

Challenge begins January 1st, 2013 -December 31, 2013. 

I am going to go for the Fun Size and try to read 20.  I will update this post periodically to show my progress.  For more information or to sign up yourself, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment