Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge

Geeky Zoo Girl is hosting the Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge in which bloggers were asked to recommend their top reads resulting in a list of 105 books that is (spoiler alert!) pretty awesome!  I have a bad habit of ignoring recommendations from friends (which drives some of them crazy!) and I usually walk the other way when books begin getting huge buzz because I worry they won't live up to the hype.  However, they almost always do (Harry Potter?  Twilight? Yup, resisted reading both.  Hunger Games? Still haven't read it...)  I need to start trusting more and that is where this challenge comes in.  Here is the list of 105 books (13 of which I have previously read, leaving me PLENTY of wonderful titles to choose from!).  I will begin at the lowest level and see how high I can work my way up...

Bronze Level, 3 Books

No comments:

Post a Comment