Saturday, December 12, 2015

2016 Finishing the Series Reading Challenge

2016 Finishing the Series Reading Challenge

Bea's Book Nook is hosting the Finishing the Series Reading Challenge.  This challenge is right up my alley as I love a good series...unfortunately I am so, so behind on so many of my favorites.  My goal is to complete seven or more series (this is the highest level offered).  Looking back, one of my earliest posts was about series that I needed to get current on and sadly many of them are the same that I will be listing in this post...It doesn't seem that I have done a good job focusing on finishing series, but rather have continued to begin new ones so that I am more behind than ever.  I have nine series by Kristen Ashley alone that I would like to complete.  Hopefully this challenge will help with that!  


No comments:

Post a Comment