Wednesday, December 23, 2015

2016 Monthly Motifs Reading Challenge

2016 Monthly Motifs Reading Challenge

I am trying not to go overboard with challenges this upcoming year...I truly just want to have fun reading and not feel stressed about having to read anything just to check off a box on a list.  For that reason, I have been gravitating towards open ended challenges like the 2016 Monthly Motifs Reading Challenge hosted by girlxoxo.  Each month gives a theme but they are so open ended that they will stretch me just enough to keep me out of a reading rut but not so much that I avoid the challenge or immediately feel like a failure when I can't find a book/don't want to read something that would fit the first few categories.  Plus, with this challenge only requiring a total of twelve books, I don't feel that I am adding to much to my plate through sheer numbers of books either.  Now, I am off to comb through my TBR books to see what I might want to read for January's Who Dunnit? category.  

No comments:

Post a Comment