Saturday, December 12, 2015

2016 A Series A Month Reading Challenge

2016 A Series A Month Reading Challenge

A Series A Month is hosted by Love at First Page.  The premise is to focus on one series a month whether it be a complete series, part of a series, finishing up a series, etc.  With this challenge I plan to focus on duologies, trilogies, and quartets.  I would love to read a series each month all year long but am setting a more realistic goal of six series/six months.  Maybe this is the year I will finally get to the 50 Shades trilogy or the Hunger Games trilogy (what can I say?  When a book/series gets insanely huge, I usually dig my heals in and refuse to read it until the hoopla has died down.  I don't know if I worry it won't live up to hype or if I am just being a brat, but either way...)  I would also like to read Crossfire, Neighbor from Hell, Beautiful Bastard and several others.  Now to see if I actually read any of those or find completely new options...Only time will tell.  One great thing about reading: there is never a shortage of great books!  

No comments:

Post a Comment