Thursday, December 10, 2015

You Read How Many Books? 2016 Reading Challenge

You Read How Many Books? 2016 Reading Challenge
The Crafty Engineer's Bookshelf is hosting the 2016 You Read How Many Books? Reading Challenge.  Last year I felt that I reread a lot more than I had in previous years so I am going to use this challenge to keep track of my first reads.  I am challenging myself to read more new-to-me books.  Now I am in no way saying that I won't be rereading because that would be both 1) a bold faced lie and 2) a quick way to make me sad.  I love rereading for many reasons.  However, last year I was rereading a lot due to book slumps and rereading provided me with comfort and solace.  I am extremely hopeful that this year I won't experience so many reading "blahs" and will instead be rejuvenated by new titles, authors, and series.  I am going to begin at Level 1: 100 books and (fingers crossed) work my way up.  Wish me luck!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment