Monday, February 29, 2016

Holiday Bookish Bingo Wrap Up Post

Holiday Bookish Bingo Wrap Up Post

I read 14 of the 25 categories but wound up with no bingos.  I was hoping for two but since many of the books on my list were really good reads, I'm not bummed.  

Squares Read:
Romance: Dark Lycan by Christine Feehan
Snow on the Cover: Window Dressing by Sean Michael
Holiday Themed: Hitman's Holiday by Alexa Land
Multi POV: Until Jax by Aurora Rose Reynolds
Series Finale: A Tiger's Bride by Eve Langlais
Pink Cover: Midnight Awakening by Lara Adrian
2015 Release: In the Company of Wolves by Paige Tyler
Free Choice: Her Lone Wolf by Paige Tyler
One Word Title: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
White Cover: Yes My Accent is Real by Kunal Nayyar
Graphic Novel: Roller Girl by Victoria Jamieson
Start a New Series: Hungry Like the Wolf by Paige Tyler
Blue Cover: Edge of Danger by Katie Reus


No comments:

Post a Comment