Monday, February 1, 2016

Read the Books You Buy: January

Read the Books You Buy: January

Here's what I bought, what I read, and what is still languishing (can it languish after only a month or so?) on my Kindle...

Books Bought

  1. Biker's Dom by Sean Michael $3.99
  2. The Degan Paradox by Rob Colton $3.03
  3. Trusting Thomas by K.C. Wells  $5.29
  4. Damian's Discipline by K.C. Wells $6.29
  5. Personal The Complete Series Box Set by K.C. Wells $5.49
  6. Harley's Achilles by Sandrine Gasq-Dion $3.99
  7. Acute Reactions by Ruby Lang $3.59
  8. Fall Back by Zoe York (#8-17 are from the Romancing the Alpha: An Action Adventure Romance Boxed Set $0.99)
  9. The Pirate Captain's Daughter by Ruby Lionsdrake
  10. Her Treasure Hunter by Zara Keane
  11. Among Galactic Ruins by Anna Hackett
  12. The Devil's Set: Jackson by Ember Casey
  13. Uncharted by Anna Lowe
  14. Tainted Pearl by Sadie Haller
  15. The Duke of Ambria by Lyn Brittan
  16. Ultimate Escape by Lydia Rowan
  17. Cover Me by Leigh James
  18. Bases Loaded by Sean Michael $4.99
  19. Out of the Past by Sean Michael $3.99

Besides apparently purchasing a book rather than clicking on the Sample button (Acute Reactions) and impulse purchasing the Romancing the Alpha boxed set because I have had decent luck finding new authors through short stories lately, I didn't do too badly this month.  I read 6/19 or 35% and cost wise it works out to $27.58/$41.64 or 66%.  I also read three more books from my December list: All I Believe, Three to Get Ready and Hitman's Holiday bringing that month's numbers up to 9/26 (35%) and $39.93/$54.71 (73%).  

No comments:

Post a Comment