Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Finishing the Series February Update

Finishing the Series February Update

I didn't read as many series overall as I did in January but I did start quite a few new ones and continued to make progress and several more...I didn't wrap up as many as I would have liked but there is always next month.  One problem I will NEVER have will be a shortage of books to read!!

Series Started

  1. Collars and Cuffs by KC Wells (An Unlocked Heart, Trusting Thomas, Someone to Keep Me, Damian's Discipline)
  2. Rock Kiss by Nalini Singh (Rock Addiction)
  3. Purrfect Mates by Joyee Flynn (Here Kitty, Kitty, My Little Kitty, Our Sexy Tiger, My Angle Cheetah, Kitty in the Middle)
  4. When the Mission Ends by Christi Snow (Operation: Endgame)
  5. Underground Kings by Aurora Rose Reynolds (Assumption)
  6. Until Her by Aurora Rose Reynolds (Until July)
  7. True Heros by Piper J Drake (Extreme Danger)
Series Continued
  1. Virgin River by Robyn Carr (Shelter Mountain, Virgin River Christmas)
  2. Until by Aurora Rose Reynolds (Until Lilly, Until Nico)
  3. Dark by Christine Feehan (Dark Wolf)
  4. X-Ops by Tyler Paige (Her Lone Wolf, Her Wild Hero)
  5. Guards of Folsom by SJD Peterson (Pony)
  6. Midnight Breed by Lara Adrian (Midnight Rising, Veil of Midnight)
Series Completed/Up-to-Date
  1.  Galactic Conspiracies by Rob Colton (The Degan Paradox)

No comments:

Post a Comment