Friday, March 4, 2016

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge

Caffeinated Book Reviewer is hosting a month long Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge and while I am a bit late to the party (it started on the first), I am all in.  I am setting a goal of twenty-four books off my TBR pile.  I will be pulling books from these sources: paperbacks I own, e-books I have on my Kindle, and library books on my to-read-later shelf (considering I have 2,000+ titles available between those three sources I should have no problem finding some great reads!)  While two dozen might seem like a drop in the bucket from a purely numbers standpoint, it will feel like a great accomplishment from an actual reading perspective.  I often feel like I need to read those books I have been meaning to get to (some seemingly forever) but I get distracted by new shiny covers and great-sounding reviews and recommendations from various sources.  I'll let you know April 1 how I did overall, but I am predicting that whether I meet my goal or not, I have fun trying!  

No comments:

Post a Comment